Thank you for your interest in submitting an abstract for the ICOT2020. Please use the form below to submit your abstract (for presentation, poster, shared presentation, workshop, symposium or full-length paper). Full-length papers will be published in the conference proceedings, which will be formally published with an ISBN number.
You should receive an automatic response once your submission has been made. Abstracts will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Notification of acceptance of abstracts will be provided to authors via email as soon as the selection panel has considered your abstract, normally within two weeks. If a revision is required, please send back the revised abstract within a week. When your submission has been accepted, ensure that registration fees are paid in order to be included on the programme. Register now for your Early Bird discount!
Please refer to the Call for Participation for the requirements for the different formats as well as the theme and sub-themes for the conference. Only electronic submissions will be accepted. If you have any queries regarding the submission process, please contact email@example.com.
Preparing and Formatting an Abstract:
- Abstracts can only be submitted online using the Abstract Template for presentations, posters, shared presentations and workshops on the conference website
- Abstracts must be submitted in English
- No references, tables or graphics should be included in the abstract
- When using abbreviations within the body of the abstract, please spell out the name in full at first mention and follow with the abbreviation in parentheses
- It is the responsibility of the author to ensure the abstract text does not contain any typos or grammatical errors. ICOT2020 will not be responsible for any errors published.
- No changes can be made after the deadline date for abstracts.